Account Executive - International markets
Our client is a software company that helps CMOs and marketing leaders to maximize their return from their advertising spend. The cutting-edge ad fraud detection and prevention software empowers advertising and growth teams to drive measurable advertising results, optimize campaigns, and make data-driven decisions. About the role: 🚀 As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by acquiring new clients and expanding our customer base across new markets under your leadership. You will take full ownership of the whole the sales cycle, from prospection until closing of the sales opportunities. You will conduct product demo calls to marketing leaders and ensure outstanding buying experience by acting with relevancy, integrity, and a focus on the customer. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to marketing leaders in mid-market and enterprise businesses.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure, ensuring a seamless transition to the customer success team
• Identify, prospect, and develop new business opportunities among CMOs and marketing executives in target industries
• Conduct thorough research to understand potential clients' marketing objectives, challenges, and pain points
• Present and demonstrate our solutions, highlighting their unique value proposition and how they address clients' needs
• Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations, proposals, and contracts to effectively communicate product benefits and secure new business
• Build and nurture strong, long-term relationships with CMOs and key decision-makers through regular communication and personalized engagement
• Understand clients' business goals and marketing strategies to provide strategic insights and recommendations
• Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure client satisfaction and successful implementation of our solutions
• Act as a trusted advisor and thought leader by staying informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging marketing technologies
Contribute to the Sales Strategy and Reporting
• Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to meet and exceed revenue targets
• Track sales activities, opportunities, and pipeline using CRM software and provide accurate sales forecasts and reports
• Continuously monitor market trends, competitors, and customer feedback to identify new opportunities and refine sales strategies
• Provide valuable insights and feedback to product and marketing teams to drive product enhancements and refine messaging
• +3 years of experience selling marketing solutions (or in online advertising)
• Proficient in English
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in an outbound B2B SaaS environment, ideally selling to CMOs or marketing executives
• Strong understanding of marketing strategies and digital marketing
• Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and over web presentations
• Strategic thinker with the ability to think and respond quickly in front of customers
• Exceptional relationship-building skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility with senior-level decision-makers
• Team oriented: We make sure that each new hire contributes positively and reinforces the company's culture. That means you will feel at home with our team from day one!
Other preferred qualifications: ✨
• Prior experience in SaaS companies is a major plus
• Strong command of another European language (preferably Spanish, French, German)
Benefits you will get: 😏
• Competitive compensation: We offer a highly competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure and flexible compensation based on your needs.
• Strategic Impact: Collaborate directly with CMOs and marketing executives to understand their needs, provide strategic insights, and offer tailored solutions.
• Autonomy and Responsibility: enjoy a high level of autonomy and take ownership of your sales territory.
• Professional development: Benefit from ongoing training through biweekly one-on-ones, Performance appraisals and annual 360 review from your team and peers.
• Work-Life Balance: we have a remote-first culture, combining remote and onsite work, with flexible working hours
• Great team and culture: We provide transparency across the organization through monthly All-hands meetings and like to get together to have fun through regular (optional) afterwork and teambuilding events.
• Offices in central Barcelona with perks such as fresh fruit, coffee and tea 🍏☕
Are you a top-performing salesperson? Are you a closer? If you are a professional with negotiation skills, motivated and looking for new challenges that can bring your career to the next level, then the job of Account Executive is for you!
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de trabajo similares
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 3 de agosto de 2023Nuestro cliente, una importante cadena hotelera, requiere incorporar un Marketing & Content Manager. Estamos en búsqueda de un perfil de Marketing & Content Manager, con mucha responsabilidad para llevar el equipo de marketing. Sobre el puesto: Necesitamos una persona con altas capacidad de visión de negocio y visión estratégica del marketing. La persona deberá responsabilizarse de todo el Branding y ser capaz de crear un plan de marketing y de comunicación con cierta autonomía y gran motivación para arrancar un proyecto en pleno crecimiento.