Account Executive AdTech
An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now inside a SaaS/software company growing potentially in the heart of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Account Executive AdTech, you will be responsible for generating and closing deals. You will focus on tapping your existing network, autonomously opening up opportunities and managing the full cycle, from initial discovery up to onboarding. This role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, addressing customer pains, and offering the right solutions to our prospects. The most relevant are aggregators, operators and direct advertisers. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to adtech leaders globally.
- Generate from scratch new sales opportunities
- Close sales opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle from first contact to contract signature
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Attend trade shows and fairs to meet prospective clients
- Identify improvements of our solution based on the client's needs
- Keep current with advertising trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- 2+ years of proven experience in Adtech space (ad networks, SSP, DSP)
- 2+ years of proven experience acquiring customers on the demand side (ideally brands)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Aptitude for advertising technology
- Business-fluent English
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Solid problem-solving skills to move past client objections
- Goal-oriented mindset with a record of achieving quota
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience in Adtech industry
- Existing contact network in AdTech and ad networks
- Additional languages are a plus: Spanish, French, Arab, Russian
- Existing network within the Adtech space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and fit
- Flexible compensation plan adapted to your needs (ticket restaurant plan, childcare ticket, health insurance…)
- Be part of a venture that is redefining the marketing fraud landscape
- Possibility to work full remote
- Great team and atmosphere! Cool perks such as fresh fruit, ping-pong championships, beers on Fridays…
- Full time job with flexible working hours and Permanent contract
Are you a top-performing salesperson? Are you a hunter? If you are a professional with negotiation skills, motivated and looking for new challenges that can bring your career to the next level, then the job of Account Executive AdTech is for you!
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de marzo de 2023An excellent opportunity as CRM Specialist is available now inside an international modelling platform in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: The position of CRM Specialist could be for you if your passion is to engage targeted audiences with compelling campaigns across web and app channels, with a clear vision for CRM, growth and analyzing data to create the ultimate campaigns performance.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 21 de febrero de 2023Are you a superstar Performance Marketer, ready to lead the way forward in building high-performing campaigns across search, paid social, email marketing and much more? As a digital-driven marketing company, we are actively seeking a pivotal role to drive our exciting 2023 growth strategy, a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic, conversion, and maximize ROI across our channels. The position of Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible to create and execute a solid performance marketing strategy & execution plan, including our main channels: paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, branding, developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns, and operating budgets and campaigns across all digital channels, finding the most effective balance in diversifying our channel mix. Ultimately, you will be responsible for our Digital Marketing budget. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.