Sales Account Manager with Spanish
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 7 de noviembre de 20192019-12-12 2020-01-06 sales Barcelona Barcelona ES 08008 EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you are looking for a new challenge in your Sales career, then this is for you. You will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for a portfolio of clients in the retail channel on an international level.
- Prospection of new clients
- Market research
- Supports Sales Manager with existing customer’s requests, analyzing possible solutions and costs, preparing quotations.
- Contributes to sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers in determined region (Peninsula Iberica/Latin America)
- Creates a trusted advisor relationship with key account customers.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales.
- Keeps management informed by creating results reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Makes sure administrative processes related to the sales cycle are completed accurately.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing clients.
- Experience in Textile/Retail/Decoration
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working with tight deadlines.
- Possess strong communications skills.
- Have a proactive approach to duties and demonstrated effective time management.
- Able to work unsupervised and in virtual environments.
- Feel comfortable in English or Spanish speaking teams.
- Thrive in a multi-generational workplace.
About the position:
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Career path
- Friendly environment