Senior Travel Consultant (with Dutch)
Salario + commission
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 18 de julio de 20192019-07-18 2019-09-16 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona Plaça d'Europa, 17 ES 08908 EUR 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you like to be part of a world leading Business Travel Management company? Do you speak Ducth to a native level? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If you do and like to work in a fast-paced, international environment this is for you.
Business Travel Consultant with Dutch (Full time or Part time based in Barcelona):
This is one of the most varied jobs you can imagine in the travel industry. While on your shift, you will handle all types of travel requirements for business travellers, including flight itineraries, car rental and hotel reservations. Not a single day is the same. You go the extra mile with everything you do.
You deliver professional, on time support to our customers at times of emergencies such as natural disasters and political unrest or in case of urgent travel matters. You offer quality solutions by phone and email to let travellers continue their journey hassle free or get back home safely.
- Minimum 2 years experience working experience as Business Travel Consultant
- Full use of Amadeus global reservation systems
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent Dutch skills (spoken and written)
- Provide excellent customer experience for international clients on a daily basis
- Efficient and meticulous customer service when customers modify their travel arrangements
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with the customer, tailoring trips to their needs whilst Advising and making suggestions to select the best products and suppliers for the most economical costs
- Excellent Amedeus or Sabre skills