Senior Sales Executive
Salario €28000 - €32000 anualmente
Consultor Louise Andersson
Fecha de publicación 3 de julio de 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a market research company looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive for the UK market with native level of English.
They are looking for a candidate who is native English and has at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales. Someone who enjoys executing product and partner acquisition, planning campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers, as well as tutoring and managing a small team.
Our client’s Senior Sales Executive plays a vital role in the company. You will be the person responsible for creating and growing relationships with top brands in order to bring value in At-Home Sampling, Market Research and Social-Influencer Services.
Today they operate in 5 different European markets, UK being one of them, and they want you to join them in developing and further strengthening their partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the UK market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Manage the full sales cycle (from resourcing new potential collaborations to reporting on the campaign performance)
- Research new contacts and leads while accurately managing the sales pipeline
- Tutoring, coaching and managing a small sales team
- Present their services in a structured, professional manner to partners and brands via telephone, emails and meetings using the available tools
- Provide market insights and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance
- Build relationships with existing and future partners
- Participate in projects
- Up-sell premium services
- Attend food fairs, exhibitions and client meetings throughout Europe
This is you
- You speak English at a native level
- You have at least 3 years of sales or account management experience
- You are a strategic professional with an analytical mindset
- You’re ridiculously organized and work well in a team
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills
- You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication
- You are goal-oriented and enthusiastic
- You are passionate about the food industry
- You are eager to prove yourself and your entrepreneurial mindset in an exciting and challenging project
- You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivating environment
- You love food (but really, who doesn't)
You will enjoy
The most important thing they offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
They stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
They are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in their team.
They also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
We view and select candidates continuously
Is this you? Apply today!