Sales Executive/Account Manager (with German)
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 2 de julio de 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values teamwork and innovation (and food), which is why all opinions and ideas are welcome and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoys an engaging challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Do you have a knack for executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy helping plan campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Do you already have a couple of years’ experience working in B2B sales? If so, then please read on.
Our Sales Executive with German plays a vital role in the company. You will be the person responsible for creating and growing relationships with top brands in order to bring value in At-Home Sampling, Market Research and Social-Influencer Services.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, Spain being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the Spanish market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Manage the full sales cycle (from resourcing new potential collaborations to reporting on the campaign performance)
- Research new contacts and leads while accurately managing the sales pipeline
- Present our services in a structured, professional manner to our partners and brands via telephone, emails and meetings using the available tools
- Provide market insights and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance
- Build relationships with existing and future partners
- Participate in projects
- Up-sell premium services
- Attend food fairs, exhibitions and client meetings throughout Europe
This is you
- You speak German at a native level and an intermediate level of English
- You are a strategic professional with an analytical mindset
- You’re ridiculously organized and work well in a team
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills
- You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication
- You are goal-oriented and enthusiastic
- You are passionate about the food industry
- You are eager to prove yourself and your entrepreneurial mindset in an exciting and challenging project
- You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivating environment
- You love food (but really, who doesn't)The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture. We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
You will enjoy
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the worldDegusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.