Sales Account Manager (with Spanish)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 17 de junio de 20192019-07-09 2019-08-16 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 23000 26000 26000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are feeling stuck in your current job? Do you feel like you need more opportunities for growth? Do you have experience in the Sales sector or even better as an account manager and are you looking for the next step in your professional career?
Then this is for you, we’re looking for a tenacious, influential and driven sales professional who can support and develop existing key accounts.
We are looking for a German native with experience with excellent communication skills and a strong desire and ability to succeed in a competitive, hard-working and fun environment. You will be given support, tools and training to ensure that you achieve your quarterly and annual targets.
You must be able to demonstrate proven experience in repeatedly detecting, working and closing deals in the sector. You’ll be self-motivated to prospect using the phone and email with new and existing clients, must be accountable and proactive with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Nurture and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your market's client base.
- Drive revenue by connecting with and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
- Educate clients about trends in the industry and offer rare insight.
- Support customers to think differently about their business.
- Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets.
- Utilize CRM tool to run your territory, stay organized, forecast sales activity, and process contracts.
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments.
- Native level of Spanish
- Excellent level of English
- Proven experience as an account manager responsible for full sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Proactive, resilient and persistent attitude
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Apply now to take your career to the next level!