Senior Sales Executive (with Italian)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 11 de junio de 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 22000 27000 27000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity as a Senior Sales Executive (with Italian) in a leading tourism and hospitality company with global presence and excellent reputation in their sector. Thanks to their success since the beginning of their activity over the past 10 years, they are currently looking for a new senior team member to join them.
About the role:
As a Senior Sales Executive, your mission would be to develop the sales activity, win new businesses and starting to mentor, coach and manage a small team of Sales Executives in the objective to become their Team Leader.
If you are an experienced sales executive with strong potential for leading teams, a proactive and positive nature and looking for a company that will help you take your career to a whole new level in a fun, dynamic and international environment, this is the opportunity you are looking for.
- Managing the full sales cycle with prospective clients from beginning to end
- Identifying key target clients in your assigned area
- Contact potentials clients through cold calling methods and email follow ups
- Organise and set up meeting with prospective clients
- Manage all visits’ follow-ups, negotiation process and deal closure
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy of the department
- Looking for ways to improve the service and technology provided by the company
- Native level of Italian or Eastern European language
- Excellent level of English
- Strong sales experience within recruitment or hospitality/tourism
- Experience in business development through cold calling
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of achievements within sales
- Autonomous, proactive, resilient and persistent
- Positive attitude at all time
- Commitment to delivering high standard of results and pride in your work
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
- Experience working in startup environments
- Restaurants tickets
- Health insurance
- Various opportunities for career development in a dynamic environment
- International and fun environment
- Monthly team building activities
Apply now so you do not miss a chance to take your career to the next level!