Hospitality Account Manager
Salario €20000 - €30000 anualmente
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 7 de junio de 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you more driven to form relationships than meet KPIs? Do you get a buzz out of going the extra mile to make someone’s day? Are you looking for a varied role in a growing company? Do you have a consultative approach in your daily tasks? Keep reading …
About the position:
Young, dynamic, hyper growth company in the hospitality industry is looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. They are on the lookout for Account Managers to join their thriving business in Barcelona
- Finding new business identifying and engaging with key decision makers in the large hospitality organisations initially across the EMEA and US regions.
- Consulting with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs, ensuring full ownership of the presentation / proposal process, liaison with internal Product teams and assuming responsibility for delivering against the budgeted quarterly sales objective
- Working with the Inside Sales teams to leverage introductions to key stakeholders from clients.
- Strategic insight, and active contribution to the ongoing development of portfolio and of Employer Brand solutions and products
- Comfortable to work closely with HR Directors, and HR Managers and C-level executives in some of the leading hospitality organizations across the EMEA region to understand and develop employer brand solutions that help our clients to optimize the performance of their recruitment funnel
- Build and manage an active account pipeline nurturing strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients, managing the full sales cycles to meet Sales objectives.
- level of English with additional language is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales, proven track-record and target achievement within a consultative selling environment or with a background of selling HR Directors.
- Convincing skills, presentation and negotiation skills with a variety of senior level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Thinking out of the box, to make sure business is secured
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical background
- Salesforce or similar CRM program experience
- Ideally knowledge of Talent industry
- Office of young, dynamic and fun professionals
- Social events and team building activities
- Ping pong tournaments, football matches and fitness classes offered
- A Firm Career Path for Hospitality Professionals
- Fast-Paced-Exciting Work Environment
- Helping the community and homeless people in need.
- NO glass Ceilings
- Animal friendly, pets can also come to the office
If you have passion for Sales as well as the hospitality industry Apply now!
☏ (+34) 663 416 981 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org