Sales Development Representative (with French)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 6 de mayo de 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
Our client is a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the fashion industry with their cutting-edge AI technologies. Thanks to their success, they are now looking for a proactive, confident and energetic Sales Development Representative to join their young and bright team in Barcelona to assist them in their expansion plans.
The Sales Development Representative will assume the following responsibilities:
- Generating new leads in large enterprises
- Initiate conversations via email, LinkedIn and calls following the sales process
- Developing an understanding of each prospective client's business needs
- Articulate and demonstrate how you can help clients with their solutions.
- Generate interest with well qualified prospects
- Schedule first introduction meetings for the sales team.
- Native level of French
- Excellent level of English
- 2 years’ experience of Inside Sales/SDR in a digital environment.
- Sale of SaaS B2B.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Marketing or Business.
- Experience with clients in Marketing departments or advertising agencies in the UK.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive person.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Knowledge of digital environments and marketing.
- Experience in CRM management (Hubspot and/or Salesforce highly valuated)
If you are passionate about sales, you love challenges and you want to grow professionally and play a key role in an exciting project, apply now!