Senior Travel Consultant (with French)
Salario + commissions
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 6 de mayo de 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 travel-and-tourism Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
Would you like to be part of a world leading Business Travel Management company? Do you speak German to a native level? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If you do and like to work in a fast-paced, international environment this is for you.
Senior Business Conultant with French (Fulltime/Partime remote positon):
The daily job involves the most varied jobs you can imagine in the travel industry. You will handle all travel requirements for business travellers, including flight itineraries, car rental and hotel reservations. Every day is different and on the other side of a call it’s always a surprise. Your role will be to advise customers by offering them the best travel options based on pricing and routing. You must think outside of the box to solve any issue with efficiency.
Your job will be to offer quality solutions by phone and email to let travellers continue their journey hassle free or get back home safely. You will be part of a great team of colleagues who are based all over Europe.
- Minimum 2 years experience working experience as Business Travel Consultant
- Full use of Amadeus global reservation systems
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)Excellent French skills (spoken and written)
- Provide excellent customer experience for international clients on a daily basis
- Efficient and meticulous customer service when customers modify their travel arrangements
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with the customer, tailoring trips to their needs whilst advising and making suggestions to select the best products and suppliers for the most economical costs