Sales Development Representative UK
Consultor justine pool
Fecha de publicación 25 de abril de 20192019-04-26 2019-06-24 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
What would you say if a great opportunity happened to cross your path? What if this takes you a step closer to fulfilling your dream. Imagine yourself working at a successful start up with a young and bright team in Barcelona.
We all have a routine which we repeat on a daily basis. One of these is getting dressed every morning and choosing what we want to wear by looking in our wardrobes. For some this is exciting but for others this can simply bu another task.
The company has developed a technology designed to act as a bridge between the retailer and the consumer. Through visual search software for applications and websites, based on Big Data, this start up's different tools help users to find the items that they are looking for, whether clothes, shoes or accessories.
Reporting to the Strategic Account Manager, the candidate will be responsible for organising meetings with Leads and Field Sales in the UK market.
The Inside Sales will assume the following responsibilities:
- To classify, qualify and segment the prospects provided by the Lead Hunter
- To establish and maintain communications and relationships with potential customers to generate sales opportunities
- To filter and provide opportunities for Field Sales visits (meetings) in the UK.
- Work in collaboration with the design, marketing and product teams to transfer the needs of customers into new functionalities or services.
- Track activity, becoming proficient in SaaS tools used by top sales teams around the globe.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Sales.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-2 years experience of Inside Sales/SDR in the UK environment.
- Native level of English
- Sales B2B and hunter mentality
- Experience with clients in Marketing departments or advertising agencies in the UK.
- Ability to work under pressure (handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive person.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Knowledge of Business Development
- Experience in CRM management (Salesforce highly valued)
If you are passionate about sales, you love challenges and you want to grow professionally and play a key role in an exciting project, don’t miss your chance and join us!