Sales Account Manager (with native level of Spanish)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 3 de abril de 20192019-04-17 2019-06-02 leisure-and-sport Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
We are proud to introduce you to the opportunity to join a fast-growing company leading the leisure/tourism sector. With presence in over 50 countries after only 4 years of activity, our client has had excellent results since the beginning of their activity and now working towards ambitious growth plans.
About the role:
They are looking for Sales Account Manager with native level of Spanish and excellent level of English to come and join their dynamic team.
With excellent earning potential, this is a great opportunity for you to work in the fastest growing sector in Spain within a digital environment where you will be trained and coached from day 1.
- Managing your portfolio of clients in your assigned territory
- Management of both online and offline customer requests.
- Assist your client in finding the best solutions for their holiday/leisure
- Negotiate the variation of prices with our partners
- Review your sales target report as you gain experience.
- We will take care of developing a training plan so you can perform all the tasks mentioned.
- Native level of Spanish
- Excellent level of English
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales within the tourism/leisure sector
- Degree in Administration, Tourism, Sales, Marketing or similar.
- Strong sales attitude (proactive, positive, resilient and persistent)
- Good numeracy skills
- Desire to develop or learn from the sales and negotiation area.
- Use to work under pressure.
- Permanent contract
- A competitive salary with very generous commission structure!
- Great offices location
- Dynamic and international work environment
Apply now to have a chance to be considered for this great opportunity!