Sales Development Representative Spain
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 5 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-052019-04-20 it Barcelona Barcelona ES 08007 EUR 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
We are looking for several Sales Development Representatives Spain for a fast growing IT start-up in the centre of Barcelona.
- Identify, qualify and engage with potential customers for specific market segments in your territory.
- Drive inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, social selling and virtual meetings to focus on gaining market share.
- Perpetuate lead nurturing activity to guide customers through the sales process.
- Apply consultative selling techniques, becoming a trusted advisor for the customer.
- Provide customer quotes, proposals and product information as required.
- Overcome objections and develop sales closure tactics to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Occasionally visit prospects/customers face to face.
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas.
Required skills and experience:
- B2B Sales experience preferably in the software subscription business or CRM/ERP.
- Passionate about business, sales and building new relationships with customers.
- Ability to conduct research and think critically.
- Excellent organization skills; ability to segment and prioritize prospects in a vast territory.
- Energetic disposition and articulate Communicator.
- Hunter attitude.
- Dynamic and persuasive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- EU passport or eligible to work in Spain.
If you are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply!