Sales Development Representative LATAM
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 5 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-052019-04-08 it Barcelona Barcelona ES 08034 EUR 25000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Our client is one of the youngest and fastest growing technology companies in Spain. Thanks to their success and rapid growth and to consolidate themselves in the Spanish speaking and European markets, they are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their offices in Barcelona.
- Identify, qualify and engage with potential customers for specific market segments in your territory
- Drive inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, social selling and virtual meetings to focus on gaining market share
- Perpetuate lead nurturing activity to guide customers through the sales process
- Apply consultative selling techniques, becoming a trusted advisor for the customer
- Provide customer quotes, proposals and product information as required
- Overcome objections and develop sales closure tactics to accelerate the sales cycle
- Occasionally visit prospects/customers face to face
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas
Required skills and experience:
Native Spanish speaker, with excellent level of English. Bachelor’s degree. B2B Sales experience (2 years minimum), preferably in the software subscription business or CRM/ERP.
Passionate about business, sales and building new relationships with customers. Ability to conduct research and think critically. Excellent organization skills; ability to segment and prioritize prospects in a vast territory. Energetic disposition and articulate Communicator. Hunter attitude. Dynamic and persuasive. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Availability to work from 3pm to 11pm (with possibility to work from home from 8pm to 11pm)
EU passport or eligible to work in Spain
- Amazing incentive and bonus package
- Real ownership and results
- Office location in the center of sunny Barcelona
- Gym membership discount
- Free soda and fresh fruit
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
If you are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply!