Event & Marketing Specialist - Hybrid
An excellent opportunity as Event & Marketing Specialist is available now within a company that supports IT and Engineer freelancers to do what they do best. We support them with all the administrative management and leave them the independence and availability to focus on their projects. As an Event & Marketing specialist, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class events for audiences across Europe. The emphasis of the role will be on webinars for digital lead acquisition, and also organising a few trade shows a year. You will be working and reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
Turning online and offline events into a profitable acquisition channel in terms of ROI, by creating promotional campaigns prior to the event to acquire quality leads for the marketing and sales departments to follow-up with.
You will then be actively participating in our growth.
• Plan our yearly calendar of best-in class online and offline events for quality lead acquisition and awareness.
• Owning the promotion pre, during, and post event and providing a detailed reporting
• Owning the technical setup of our webinars, mastering our set of tools.
• Managing the invitation list for each event and work with our email marketing tool and CRM, dealing with large volumes of data for invitation sending.
• Organising our presence in trade shows across markets, managing marketing, logistics, budgets, and reporting.
• Implementing digital marketing tactics to constantly increase the number of quality leads’ registration and attendees to our events, showing a growth mindset.
• Finding opportunities to invite guest speakers, do events in partnership with relevant entities or persons, in order to develop comarketing campaigns.
• Monitor event activities and assist on-site for optimum results.
• Carrying out researches regarding on and offline events best practices, relevant trade shows to attend, entities or persons to partner with, competitors’ events, in order for the leadership team to make informed decisions.
• Contribute to our long-term strategy of events by identifying new ideas, concepts, innovations and ways to improve our events.
• This role involves working closely with our Marketing Director, Content Manager, and Sales team.
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in digital marketing, event marketing, and project management
• Minimum C1 English, another European language is a plus (ex: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian…)
• Result-driven, sales oriented, with an eagerness to constantly increase performance.
• Ability to work in an agile, fast-growing environment and with a start-up mindset, managing ambiguity.
• Great capacity to execute, manage workload, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage several projects in several countries at the same time, to work with marketing and sales teams, to meet deadlines and manage a budget.
• Ability to innovate, take actions and work autonomously.
• Knowledge of email marketing tools and CRM, and an appetite for digital tools
• Good verbal and written skills
• Location: Barcelona.
If you are a professional with experience directly related with the position, the job of Events & Marketing Specialsit is for you.
Apply now to this exciting position and start now a new challenge!
Ofertas de trabajo similares
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 20 de noviembre de 2023Our client is a software company that helps CMOs and marketing leaders to maximize their return from their advertising spend. The cutting-edge ad fraud detection and prevention software empowers advertising and growth teams to drive measurable advertising results, optimize campaigns, and make data-driven decisions. About the role: 🚀 As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by acquiring new clients and expanding our customer base across new markets under your leadership. You will take full ownership of the whole the sales cycle, from prospection until closing of the sales opportunities. You will conduct product demo calls to marketing leaders and ensure outstanding buying experience by acting with relevancy, integrity, and a focus on the customer. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to marketing leaders in mid-market and enterprise businesses.
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: LéridaFecha de publicación: 14 de noviembre de 2023Buscamos incorporar un Content Manager, dentro del departamento de Marketing de una empresa de e-Learning en Lérida (onsite). Sobre el puesto: Necesitamos una persona con altas capacidad de visión de negocio y visión estratégica del marketing. La persona deberá responsabilizarse de definir la estrategia de contenidos para mejorar el SEO y posicionamiento de la marca.
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 11 de octubre de 2023Desde Walters People estamos en búsqueda de un/a “Business Developer” para una firma italiana que diseña y fabrica artículos de lujo para la cocina & baño.