Facebook Ads Specialist
Are you a superstar Performance Marketer, ready to lead the way forward in building high-performing campaigns across search, paid social, email marketing and much more? As a digital-driven marketing company, we are actively seeking a pivotal role to drive our exciting 2023 growth strategy, a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic, conversion, and maximize ROI across our channels. The position of Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible to create and execute a solid performance marketing strategy & execution plan, including our main channels: paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, branding, developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns, and operating budgets and campaigns across all digital channels, finding the most effective balance in diversifying our channel mix. Ultimately, you will be responsible for our Digital Marketing budget. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.
- End-to-end management of performance marketing activities across additional channels such as Paid Search and Paid Social and working closely with any partner agencies to implement, optimize and report on performance.
- Manage Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire new customers and drive traffic toward our platform with a focus on paid tactics.
- Improve audience expansion and customer lifetime value together to reduce acquisition costs.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing agency to drive our PPC strategy and ensure correct execution.
- Ensure the budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Being highly data-driven and analytical, you will optimize campaign performance and efficiency, creating visibility and reporting on agreed-upon KPIs. Recognizing that all prospects are not equal, you will identify the value of different customer segments to incorporate into your lead generation ROI targets. Your primary channel focus will be Google Ads, Paid Social Media, Direct Mail, and any new lead generation initiatives VDB has in the pipeline; additionally, you will always be looking out for new opportunities.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end lead generation experience, including landing pages, lead form optimization, and real-time optimization, including our Website UX experience.
- You will be in charge of our website UX, traffic, conversion, and bounce rates, including ensuring that our Digital campaigns are running smoothly and the customer journey through contact us, WhatsApp, and CTA buttons; the overall flow is absolute perfection!
- You will work closely with your colleagues to gain a deep understanding of our customer segments across profiles and geographies, constantly incorporating customer insights into your digital marketing strategy and optimization.
- You will partner with our Head of Creative and Branding to develop and leverage engaging content in pursuit of continuous innovation in your lead generation activities.
- Beyond a strong customer focus, you will have an acute focus on the competition and innovative real estate companies worldwide to stimulate your lead generation ideation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Paid Digital Marketing Channels.
- Experience in Social Media Strategy and Execution.
- Experience in multi-channel strategy and ability to connect the dots.
- Data-driven and solid analytic mindset.
- Experience in building a structured plan and following up on it
- Competency in Google Sheets/Excel, PowerPoint, and google suite equivalent. Comfortable with the use of online tools.
- WordPress and photoshoot competencies are a plus.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to understand quality content in line with a strategic goal and ability to drive external freelance work.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Fluent English is a must; conversational Spanish; other languages are a plus!
This company offers a full-time stable position in a start-up culture, team breakfast and lunches, afterworks, team activities every month (paintball, wine tasting, parties…), sport activities, team building travels, electric bicycles and scooters,… and amazing offices in the center of Barcelona!
If you are motivated with digital marketing knowledge, excellent business acumen, and a creative mind, ambitious, dynamic, self-directed, and self-motivated, you have a strong desire to build something meaningful that drives results and capable of understanding our international & business people clients’ mindset and mixing this with the world of Luxury, the Performance Marketing Specialist job is for you. Apply now for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de marzo de 2023An excellent opportunity as CRM Specialist is available now inside an international modelling platform in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: The position of CRM Specialist could be for you if your passion is to engage targeted audiences with compelling campaigns across web and app channels, with a clear vision for CRM, growth and analyzing data to create the ultimate campaigns performance.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 8 de febrero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now inside a SaaS/software company growing potentially in the heart of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Account Executive AdTech, you will be responsible for generating and closing deals. You will focus on tapping your existing network, autonomously opening up opportunities and managing the full cycle, from initial discovery up to onboarding. This role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, addressing customer pains, and offering the right solutions to our prospects. The most relevant are aggregators, operators and direct advertisers. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to adtech leaders globally.