Content & Influencer Marketing (French market) - remoto
An excellent opportunity as Marketing Specialist is available now inside a travel insurance start-up company based in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: In the position of Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Communication Manager & Affiliates Manager to develop and implement digital marketing and affiliates marketing strategy in support of business plan. Your mission will be to coordinate, support and optimize marketing and affiliates plan acroass-channel. You will involved on coordinate and execute a Social media strategy, coordinate and manage the blog on Wordpress (French blog) Marketing campaigns management, coordinate and execute a affiliates strategy.
- Design and execute strategy for an outstanding affiliates (influencers/travel bloggers) experience.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Design and execute strategy to attract the best possible affiliates.
- Create and execute the Social Media Strategy for the French BU.
- Create and edit creative and technical content across different platforms (campaigns, Blog, PR, Newsletter…)
- Provide support to the Marketing and Communication department in order to create campaigns addressed to the French market.
- Brainstorms and work with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Monitor brand reputation in France.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Native French speaker
- Excellent writing skills in French
- High level of English or Spanish. This person will work closely with the Marketing and Affiliates teams based in Barcelona and must be able to communicate in one of these languages.
- Creative thinker, Highly motivated, Self-starter and hands-on, Passionate about travel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or similar.
- Experience working and managing campaigns with influencers/travel bloggers
- Excellent organizational and communications abilities.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience managing social media accounts across multiple platforms (includes writing, scheduling, and analyzing)
- Knowledge of WordPress is required
- Experience with Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Be passionate, proactive and data-driven
- Creative, funny and inspirational storyteller
- Full Time
- Flexible hours (8 hours a day)
- 100% Remote (we have a very nice office right next to Torre Agbar in Barcelona in case you want to work from there too)
- Flexible and good work environment.
- Possibility to evolve your role with the maturity of our company and the growth of your skills + achieved goal.
This company offers a full-time stable position in a start-up culture, excellent working environment and nice offices in the center of Barcelona!
If you are highly motivated with digital marketing knowledge, creative thinker and self-starter person, the Marketing Specialist job is for you. Apply now for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 9 de marzo de 2023An excellent opportunity as Digital Product Manager Junior is available now inside a travel insurance start-up with B2C and B2B lines of business, based in Barcelona. We are looking for a candidate passionate for product development with strong interpersonal abilities to lead the team towards the product that best serves the mission of the company: to make life easy for travellers. About the role: In the position of Digital Product Manager Junior, you will support the product vision, product strategy, product design, product development and product marketing overseeing every element of the product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance. Your will support the transformation of product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 1 de febrero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now inside a SaaS/software company growing potentially in the heart of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Account Executive AdTech, you will be responsible for generating and closing deals. You will focus on tapping your existing network, autonomously opening up opportunities and managing the full cycle, from initial discovery up to onboarding. This role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, addressing customer pains, and offering the right solutions to our prospects. The most relevant are aggregators, operators and direct advertisers. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to adtech leaders globally.