Customer Service Manager (Iberian Market)
An excellent opportunity as Customer Service Manager (Spanish and Portuguese Market) is available now in Barcelona within an important multinational of the luxury sector.
About the job:
In the position of Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible to manage all the interlocution with the Iberian Peninsula in the Logistics process of the Order to Cash (orders, deliveries, returns, claims and bad debt). It is mandatory to speak Portuguese, Spanish and English in a native or bilingual level.
• Centralize the relation with the Customers in the order to cash process (review and provide information of the situation of their orders, products, deliveries, stock, invoices, collections, common incidences, …)
• Manage the Order & Delivery management process (solve the problems to be able to create the sales order, review and unblock the orders for delivery)
• Manage the incidences or delays in the order delivery process (modify orders and deliveries, interact with the Logistics Department for delivery issues, follow-up and management regarding faults and provide info requested by the Customers)
• Transport management (prepare the orders to send to the Customers, follow-up of the orders to deliver and management of the info requested by the Client)
• Invoice management (review and unblock the orders for invoicing and generate the billing document)
• Manage the Overdue or Bad Debt
• Claim management (reception, analysis, registration, …)
• Aligned with the Company’s guidelines, plan and implement optimized Team sizing and proper workload assignment, according to available tools and team members profiles.
• Ensure FRHOB CS activities respect Company’s policies and procedures and Internal Audit Guidelines.
• Ensure expected high-level performance of FRHOB CS Team members.
• Ensure individual appraisals are held with all FRHOB Team members on the annual basis and coordinate the implementation of the training plan based on the needs detected.
• Build solid and trustful relationship with the France and Benelux Subsidiaries Teams. Participate in person or via teleconference in all SOP and Customer Service Meetings with the presentation of the analysis of OtC KPIs.
• Update customer master data (address, telephone, contacts, etc,) other fields not allowed by Audit;
• Review company, sales area data, etc.
• Customer relationship (day to day communication; provide solutions to customer requests, coordinate relationship with Customer in order to improve the satisfaction)
University studies are mandatory, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the role of Customer Service Responsible with related functions (OTC processes, SAP, Microsoft Office & Excel – mandatory), preferably in the luxury sector or similar. It is mandatory to speak Spanish in a Native or Bilingual Proficiency, Portuguese & English in a fluent or very fluent level.
To successfully fulfill your role as a Customer Service Manager, you will demonstrate your problem solver profile, your communication skills and ability to work with a workload and skills to train and motivate team members.
This important multinational of the luxury sector offers a three month temporary contract + permanent contract.
If you are a professional with experience directly related to the position and excellent communication skills, responsibility and analytical skills, the use of Customer Service Manager is for you.
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 31 de mayo de 2022An excellent opportunity as Ecommerce/Customer Service Executive B2C is available now in Barcelona within an important multinational of the luxury sector.