Ecommerce Customer Service Executive
An excellent opportunity as Ecommerce/Customer Service Executive B2C is available now in Barcelona within an important multinational of the luxury sector.
About the job:
In the position of Ecommerce/Customer Service Executive B2C, you will be responsible to deliver outstanding experiences with an efficient team and relaying insights from consumers interactions. Your contribution will be key to become a data driven organization and develop a continuous improvement culture.
Ensure that service level, quality and operational excellence are consistently delivered
• Lead service level: objectives setting and monitoring
• Lead quality calibration and evaluation
• Lead operational excellence audit
• Identify issues and improvement opportunities
• Define, implement and monitor actions plans
Lead operational relationship with our Outsourcing Partner
• Ensure KPIs are achieved
• Ensure processes and guidelines are fully deployed
• Ensure quality of service is delivered according to Puig requirements
Lead Consumer Care projects coordination
• Identify processes that need improvement & automation
• Provide insights and business impacts to assess its priority
• Advise preferred solutions and follow-up
• Coordinate UAT and go live support
Lead Consumer Care reporting
• Consolidate KPIs and insights
• Ensure quality of data and insights
• Centralize feedback and improvement opportunities
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- English & Spanish very fluent
• Consumer Care processes & best practices (required)
• Proficiency in Excel (required)
• Proficiency in BI tools (required)
• Zendesk (desired)
• Metapack (desired)
• SAP Hybris (will be a plus)
• SAP R3 (will be a plus)
• MS Visual Basic for Applications (will be a plus)
To successfully fulfill your role as a Ecommerce/Customer Service Executive B2C, you will demonstrate you are well organized and team player, you are a problem-solver person, active listener, you can handle pressure and make decisions, you are a multitasking person, analytical skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This important multinational of the luxury sector offers a stable position of 3 months in a temporary contract and permanent contract after this period.
If you are a professional with experience directly related to the position and excellent communication skills, the use of Ecommerce/Customer Service Executive B2C is for you.
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 14 de junio de 2022An excellent opportunity as Customer Service Manager (Spanish and Portuguese Market) is available now in Barcelona within an important multinational of the luxury sector.