Senior Marketing Specialist
Consultor Marta Saez
Fecha de publicación 18 de noviembre de 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 consultancy Madrid ES EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in an important consulting firm located in Madrid working as a Senior Marketing Specialist.
As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you have to provide on-going marketing support, working collaboratively with all marketing functions and monitoring KPIs to optimize campaign effectiveness
Market Reputation Marketing: Under the direction and in collaboration with EMEA Market Reputation Head, Office Head and Marketing Partner plan, align and execute locally adapted marketing campaigns and activities in the areas:
- Creating tailor content to local community needs, develop market reputation IP, distribute content in local market, and work with local agencies and providers
- Support all local media relations and PR activities to develop the company presence in the local market, work with general media and premium publications.
- Support Conference and Events with light execution (e.g. for translation and timing / logistics / local advice); contribute to organization in conjunction with other relevant companies
- Developing and executing a local population segmentation and engagement strategy, including communications and events that support and augment/dovetail with Practice and Account efforts.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: Manage local content on all digital media, tailor global campaigns to local community, create / edit / distribute local and simple social media content
Account Marketing: Under the direction of Client Head (Partner) and Manager, tailor initial and annual Account Marketing plans for covered P1 accounts using industry defined plan as starting point:
- Provide a comprehensive view of the current state of our relationships at a client, including our outreach to and engagement from the people who matter most.
- At direction of Client Head(s) and Manager, refine and tailor annual Account Marketing plan, e.g. share campaign requirements, provide visibility into key conferences and events to invite clients to via the events, etc
- Run campaigns with understanding of relevant campaign schedules (e.g. timelines, baseline activity vs. campaigns) and the development, launch, and execution of specific Account Marketing campaigns.
Provide on-going Marketing support to all stakeholders, both for Reputation and Account Marketing.
Monitor KPIs and performance to help optimize marketing effectiveness and suggest improvements
- Relevant B2B Marketing Experience
- Demonstrated ability to take a lead on coordinating and executing distinct projects, including managing the budget, contributing to objective / goal definition etc.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, ability to liaise with stakeholders of various seniorities with minimal input from Manager
- Client-centric mind set