CRM Team Leader
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 16 de septiembre de 20192019-09-18 2019-11-15 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona ES 08003 EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, having recently migrated to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, is now building an internal CRM department at their Barcelona offices and is looking for a CRM Team Leader to take on the challenge of creating a team of 5 CRM Specialists whilst focusing on delivering campaigns, supporting new initiatives from Head Office and managing and coaching a team.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong CRM Specialist with little experience in team management to develop their career further in an international company offering plenty of room for development, training and flexibility towards your professional career.
- Drive customer activation, engagement and retention across the company
- Have a technical understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud set up and data processes
- Lead a team of 5 to ensure workload is being managed and delivered within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Must oversea the setup of new journeys and will be able to build emails during peak periods or holiday cover
- Manage campaign briefs from country marketing teams and manage the send calendar to ensure we are delivering on our overall goals whilst avoiding over-mailing
- Review briefs before delegating to the relevant team member to progress
- Responsible for overseeing performance and quality assurance standards of the team as well as other line management duties
- Work closely with the Bracknell HQ team to align with and help drive strategy, goals and KPIs and support with briefing the Technical Specialist with any new requirements
- Have a thirst for knowledge and be enthusiastic about testing, learning and optimising the ABG CRM programmes.
Highly experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud user, with proficient level of English.
Management or supervisory experience would be ideal.
HTML and SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Great office location
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities for development
- Flexible working hours
- Restaurants tickets
- Possibility to work from home a few days per week
Apply now to benefit from this great opportunity and take your career to the next level!