PPC / SEM Specialist
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 7 de junio de 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 22000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist looking to develop his/her skills in a company that has experienced great successes and with ambitious plans.
Sobre la posición:
Our client, an e-commerce company, is looking for an experienced, confident and proactive PPC / SEM Specialist to come and join their expanding Digital Marketing department.
You will be joining a fun and dynamic environment that encourages collaborative work, personal and professional development (various training available) in the centre of Barcelona
- Execute the acquisition marketing strategy to acquire customers and grow leads.
- Plan, execute and measure several advertising campaigns
- Implementation of the full funnel strategy: branding, prospecting and retargeting.
- Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs of acquisition with a drive to rapid growth in new customer acquisition.
- Analyze campaigns’ performance data and report consolidated paid media
- Work closely with the rest of the team to monitor and optimize conversion rates across all channels (e.g. site, app)
- Recommend new platforms, technologies and channels to help manage, optimize and scale our advertising campaigns
- Continually evaluate our assumptions (e.g., CPAs from different tactics) vs. performance and LTV, and highlight for leadership any early indicators these historical assumptions are changing
- At least 2-3 years of experience with advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads
- Keen interest in learning and developing new skills with other channels
- High level of English
- Excellent level of Spanish
- Experience working in startup environments
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Sense of initiative
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Competitive salary
- Fun & dynamic work environment
- Various opportunities for career development
- Opportunities for continuous learning
For more information about this excellent opportunity, apply now!