Social Media Executive (with Native level of English)
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 20 de mayo de 20192019-05-21 2019-07-19 marketing Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
Passionate about creating content and managing Social Media campaigns for clients? Do you enjoy photography? Are you interested in influencer marketing? If so, then please read on. Our client is revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies.
About the position:
Thanks to their success, they are now looking for a Social Media Executive to come and join their team.
You will play a vital role in the company and be responsible for posting engaging content across all social media platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Be responsible of all digital content creation and have excellent photography skills, preferably food photography experience;
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram): scheduling content, create and maintain meaningful connection and engagement with our community on a daily basis;
- Product photography and image edition;
- Work closely with brands to ensure smooth running of all current and upcoming campaigns;
- Liaise and build relationship with influencers in order to generate high quality coverage for each social media marketing campaign;
- Research top influencers and trends in the food industry to inform an overall online/social media strategy to drive growth and retention by improving brand reputation and engagement;
- Compile monthly Social Media reports;
- Analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, KPIs, insights and best practices.
- Native level of English.
- Passion for the food industry and Social Media.
- Proven experience in creating online content and managing Social Media channels.
- Excellent photography skills (if you can also use Photoshop then this is a plus!).
- Relevant experience working with bloggers/ influencers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-player but are also able to work independently.
- Results-orientated, organized, can juggle many tasks at once and can work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, thrive on challenges and have a can do attitude.
- Creative writing skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and Private Health Insurance.
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday.
- In-house English and Spanish classes.
- Company yoga on a weekly basis.
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee.
- Loads of snacks.
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties.
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world.
For a chance to take your career to the next level apply now!