Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 9 de mayo de 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 advertising-and-pr Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now in Barcelona inside a well-recognised healthcare agency. In the position of Account Executive, you will be responsible to manage the works of the clients and have constant contact with them.
- You will be responsible of your own accounts: profit, service quality, delivery terms and customer service
- Ensure that the work of the scientific and creative department meet the objectives set by the client
- Collect the briefing and the presentations of proposals to the client
- Work closely with the Account Manager and with the client to design together the strategy of the campaign and solve the problems during the execution
- Control the evolution of the accounts, their campaigns and the budget assigned to them monthly
- Perform the meeting reports
- Provide new tools/ideas/business solutions with the existing clients
- Supervise the budgets of the clients, as well as the invoicing and charges
Required a minimum of 3-4 year's experience in a similar role in a health agency or in the sales department of the pharma industry, with advanced level of English. To accomplish successful your function as an Account Executive, you will demonstrate that you have excellent communication skills, good methodology, and enjoys working in a team.
The company offers:
This company offers a permanent contract with an excellent and dynamic working environment in a healthcare leading company. The company offers opportunities for development and growth with an attractive salary package.
If you are a professional with experience in the healthcare/pharma sector and you are ambitious, the job of Account Executive is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge.