Paid Social Media Manager (Remoto)
An excellent opportunity as Paid Social Media Manager is available now within a Tech incubator that offers solutions for big companies. As a Paid Social Media Manager you will be an active part of the Marketing team, focused on developing strategies to help optimize one the projects’ visibility and increase the accessibility of websites and apps.
• Create a paid social media acquisition strategy for Mobile Apps:
• Own and develop a social media advertising plan including photo and video content.
• Responsible for developing the social ads area for mobile applications from scratch.
• Ensure campaign goals and deadlines are being fulfilled to the highest standard.
• Responsible for the professional development of the team, as well as providing guidance and monitoring of KPIs.
• Build campaigns in different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram,
• Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn
• Identify new channels where there is opportunity to grow and expand the brand.
• Creative copywriter + editor Asset creation and adaptations for social campaigns
• ensuring they meet platform specs.
• Manage relationships with an in-house team and external agencies/partners and
• ensure the right delivery of assets.
• Execute continuous AB tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in your campaigns.
• Optimize copy for paid social ads campaigns.
• Collaborate with ASO specialists to maximize apps visibility.
• Perform periodical competitor analysis.
• Define retargeting/remarketing strategies.
• Target audiences for each purpose.
• Implement retargeting/remarketing campaigns.
• Management and optimization of remarketing campaigns.
• Compiling performance reports
• Reporting and analysis on different performance metrics: CPA, CPL, CPI, ROI, LTV and
Social Media KPIs
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Social Media Ads campaigns.
• Minimum 2 years of experience leading a team.
• Proficient in Facebook and Instagram Ads.
• Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase & MMPs.
• Advanced level in Power Editor & Facebook Ads Manager.
• Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok Ads experience is a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and synthesize large amount of data.
• Flexibility, being able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Desire to share your experiences and knowledge.
• Team worker, self-motivated and proactive.
If you are a professional with experience directly related with the position, the job of Paid Social Media Manager is for you.
Apply now to this exciting position and start now a new challenge!
Ofertas de trabajo similares
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: Palau-solità i Plegamans, BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 20 de noviembre de 2023An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Specialist, with native or bilingual level of French and advanced level of Spanish is available now within a well-stablished tech company of the pharmaceutical sector in Vallés Oriental (Caldes de Montbui).
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: Palau-solità i Plegamans, BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 9 de octubre de 2023An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Specialist, with native or bilingual level of French and advanced level of Spanish is available now within a well-stablished tech company of the pharmaceutical sector in Vallés Oriental (Caldes de Montbui).
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 11 de octubre de 2023Desde Walters People nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Business Development Representative para una reconocida empresa multinacional, ubicada en Palma de Mallorca, dedicada a la consultoría internacional enfocada a la industria turística global.