An excellent opportunity as CRM Specialist is available now inside an international modelling platform in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: The position of CRM Specialist could be for you if your passion is to engage targeted audiences with compelling campaigns across web and app channels, with a clear vision for CRM, growth and analyzing data to create the ultimate campaigns performance.
- You’ll manage the monthly campaign calendar to maximise conversion rates across the customer lifecycle (acquisition, retention, up-sell, referrals)
- Own the end to end B2B and B2C campaign process, including copy/design briefing, email/push notification creation, proofing, segmentation, automation, testing, reporting/analysis
- Develop A/B testing strategies to provide actionable insights and optimisation recommendations
- Support with ad hoc affiliate campaigns
- Communicating with the developers team regarding new features and improvements in the CRM platform
- 2+ years of experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, Braze, Mautic or similar)
- Digital Marketing experience managing lifecycle projects
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Excellent copywriter skills in English
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Data-driven and strategic analytic skills
- Self-motivated, team-player and with a creative attitude
This company offers a full-time stable position with immediate in a dynamic environment in the trendy area of Poblenou.
If you are a professional, highly-skilled, fast-thinking, strong sense of responsibility and creative, the CRM Specialist job is for you. Apply now for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 21 de febrero de 2023Are you a superstar Performance Marketer, ready to lead the way forward in building high-performing campaigns across search, paid social, email marketing and much more? As a digital-driven marketing company, we are actively seeking a pivotal role to drive our exciting 2023 growth strategy, a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic, conversion, and maximize ROI across our channels. The position of Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible to create and execute a solid performance marketing strategy & execution plan, including our main channels: paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, branding, developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns, and operating budgets and campaigns across all digital channels, finding the most effective balance in diversifying our channel mix. Ultimately, you will be responsible for our Digital Marketing budget. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 8 de febrero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now inside a SaaS/software company growing potentially in the heart of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Account Executive AdTech, you will be responsible for generating and closing deals. You will focus on tapping your existing network, autonomously opening up opportunities and managing the full cycle, from initial discovery up to onboarding. This role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, addressing customer pains, and offering the right solutions to our prospects. The most relevant are aggregators, operators and direct advertisers. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to adtech leaders globally.