Digital Product Manager Jr
An excellent opportunity as Digital Product Manager Junior is available now inside a travel insurance start-up with B2C and B2B lines of business, based in Barcelona. We are looking for a candidate passionate for product development with strong interpersonal abilities to lead the team towards the product that best serves the mission of the company: to make life easy for travellers. About the role: In the position of Digital Product Manager Junior, you will support the product vision, product strategy, product design, product development and product marketing overseeing every element of the product from its conceptualization to its launch and post-launch performance. Your will support the transformation of product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
Your mission will be to support an ambitious roadmap that connects customers, business partners, engineering and design in a powerful way to deliver a great digital product experience.
- Collaborating with the product team to define the product vision.
- Following up the roadmap, prioritization, and release management processes to launch new features rapidly.
- To understand and manage the big development picture of each sprint.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Define, document and manage product life-cycle flow.
- Continually monitor, analyze and refine the product while in the market.
- Reporting to the different business’s stakeholders.
- QA and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Product Management, Marketing, Advertising, Psychology, Engineering or any other related field. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- +2 years of relevant work experience in product development
- Highly motivated, creative thinker, organized, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Scrum and agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Jira & Confluence
- Proficient in Ms Word and Excel
- Full Time job
- Flexible hours (8 hours a day)
- 100% Remote (we have a very nice office right next to Torre Agbar in Barcelona in case you want to work from there too)
- Flexible and good work environment.
This company offers a full-time stable position in a start-up culture, excellent working environment and nice offices in the center of Barcelona in case you would like to visit them!
If you are highly motivated with digital marketing knowledge, creative thinker and self-starter person, the Marketing Specialist job is for you. Apply now for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 1 de febrero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Account Executive is available now inside a SaaS/software company growing potentially in the heart of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Account Executive AdTech, you will be responsible for generating and closing deals. You will focus on tapping your existing network, autonomously opening up opportunities and managing the full cycle, from initial discovery up to onboarding. This role will exceed revenue goals by building and maintaining relationships, addressing customer pains, and offering the right solutions to our prospects. The most relevant are aggregators, operators and direct advertisers. This is a great opportunity for a top sales performer aiming to excel in selling SaaS solutions to adtech leaders globally.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 7 de febrero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Marketing Specialist is available now inside a travel insurance start-up company based in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: In the position of Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Communication Manager & Affiliates Manager to develop and implement digital marketing and affiliates marketing strategy in support of business plan. Your mission will be to coordinate, support and optimize marketing and affiliates plan acroass-channel. You will involved on coordinate and execute a Social media strategy, coordinate and manage the blog on Wordpress (French blog) Marketing campaigns management, coordinate and execute a affiliates strategy.