Technical SEO (English proficient level)
We are proud to present you with the opportunity to join a well-established and international company leader in their sector, helping people to develop themselves personally and professionally whilst travelling. With offices throughout the world and based in Barcelona, they are looking for a Technical SEO Specialist for their marketing team. The Technical SEO Specialist will be part of a multidisciplinary team, highly experienced and very professional working in a collaborative way.
The SEO specialist will contribute to the overall SEO strategies and implement them in owned markets to increase visits and leads acquisition. Research and implement SEO best practices. Track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
- Review and analyse website for areas that can be improved and optimised to increase visits and leads
- Research and implement search engine optimization best practices
- Run SEO audits
- Identify technical issues on website that could be harming their SEO performance and send specifications to the Web team to fix the problems
- Keep updated on latest trends in SEO to avoid search engine penalties
- Provide Content team with clear guidelines for them to create content that comply with SEO needs
- Prepare detailed strategy, analysis and results reports
- Implement link-building strategy
- Research and analyse competitors’ back-links
- Build relationships with third-party websites to find and create strong and healthy back-link collaborations
- Give support and train other team members
- Manage external SEO agencies if required
- Perform ongoing keyword research for the assigned markets
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Write content for SEO purposes to be implemented on third-party websites as part of back-linking collaborations
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote the products and services.
- Implement the Email marketing strategy.
- Coordinate all the departments involved and steps in the newsletter process: content creation, proof-reading, database segmentation, schedule, etc.
- A/B Testing
- Track and analyse the results of the campaigns and share the reports.
Reporting and Analysis
- Track, monitor and report on key metrics for the SEO and Email marketing activities.
- Make recommendations to optimise the performances of the owned markets.
- Proficient level of English
- Another European language required (Spanish, Italian, French, German)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in technical SEO
- Experience in Email Marketing, Content Marketing and Outreach background are a plus
- Technical skills: Proficient in the use of Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, SEO Tools and Emailing tools + Excel, HTML, CSS and JAVA
- Solid understanding of technical SEO (crawling, indexing, rendering, internal linking, JS crawlability & indexation, etc.)
- Advanced experience with the SEO tools like Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Search Console, among others.
- Interest to new internet trends and technologies
- Both creative thinking and strong analytical abilities, result-oriented, ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Office in the center of Barcelona
- Attractive salary
- International work environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- Professional, highly collaborative, and friendly colleagues
- Internal trainings
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Restaurant tickets
- Family benefits
- Regular afterwork and team building activities
For a chance to be considered for this great opportunity, apply now!
You can also send your direct application to email@example.com
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 26 de enero de 2023Desde Walters People nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Responsable Comercial en el departamento internacional para una empresa líder en distibución y comercialización de productos de codificación, etiquetación y marcaje.