Digital Product Designer
An excellent opportunity as Digital Product Designer is available now inside a start-up which is developing an Artificial Intelligence for the pharmaceutical use in Barcelona, Spain.
About the role:
In the position of Digital Product Designer, you will be part of the product team, working closely with the UX Lead, QA and Development team, POs and Product Lead. This role requires research, design and validation skills.
This is a good opportunity to work in a young and compelling environment and to be stimulated every day with several UX/UI challenges for someone who wants to drive the design of a scientific discovery application, based in Barcelona.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping design decisions of the core product.
- You will have responsibility over the UX direction and processes, working with different stakeholders and customers, to help bring about our vision and ensure our approach is the right one.
- Conducting user research.
- Developing wireframes and prototypes.
- Performing usability testing.
- Preferably you have a strong design school background plus several years of experience in core (digital) product design.
- Experience designing in a scientific field is a clear plus, but not required.
- 5+ years in a senior UX/UI or digital product design role
- Experience in defining and conducting user research and translating the results into actionable plans to improve user experience and product
- Strong UI and interaction design skills
- Experience designing for complex SaaS products
- Proficiency in Figma and adapting existing Design Systems (e.g., MUI)
- A portfolio or other way of showing examples of your work
- Experience providing guidance and mentorship to other designers
- Fluent English both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus
- Be responsible for designing high-quality experiences that delight customers
- Be an active part of our user-evangelisation process across different teams and cultures
- Be an active part of our flagship product and help its growth
- Grow your career in a friendly environment and in a fast-heading company
- Receive a competitive compensation in one of the most-beloved city in Europe
- Get private insurance
- Get restaurant & transport tickets
This company offers a full-time stable position with immediate incorporation and hybrid model.
If you are a professional, highly-skilled, fast-thinking, strong sense of responsibility and creative, the Digital Product Designer job is for you. Apply now for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 27 de enero de 2023An excellent oportunity as Export Customer Service for the Global Market is available now in Barcelona for a multinational of the luxury sector. Mission: In the position of Export Customer Service, you will be resposible of developing relationships with the Distributors and Subsidiaries in the order to cash (orders, deliveries, returns, claims and bad debt) and solve any issues to achieve the objectives fixed in terms of service levels and receivables. It is very important to have Spanish and English very advanced level (minimum C1). Functions: Centralize the relation with the Customers in the order to cash process: * Review and provide information about the situation of their orders * Deal with SAP/e-mail orders * Review and provide logistic or descriptive information of products * Review and provide information about delivery data * Inform the customer of the out of stock that affects the orders * Review and provide information about invoice data (solve possible invoice issues) * Review and provide information about the collection and/or liability situation * Maintain a record of the most common issues and problems and their solving degree, so that the customer service is speeded up * Tasks within the Order & Delivery management process * Review and unblock the orders for delivery. Delivery issues/delay management * Modify orders and deliveries * Interlocutor with Delivery Monitoring (Logistics) for delivery issues Follow-up and management regarding faults * Review and provide info requested by the Customer ‘Transport’ management * Group deliveries to be prepared and shipped together to the customer. * Transport follow-up with Delivery Monitoring * Review and provide info requested by the Customer Invoice management * Review and unblock the orders for invoicing and generate the billing document. Overdue or Bad debt: * Decision of the action to be taken together with Sales Team and Implementation of the agreed action * Claims management * Claim reception and analysis (Check with Commercial conditions, pricing…) * Creation of Credit/Debit note in the system * Credit / Debit note billing and AR compensation * Take care and register customer complaints * Customer relationship Day to day communication * Responsiveness, provide solutions to customer requests * Analyze and share functional KPIs with customer to detect improvement areas. Requirements: Experience: * Minimum 2 years in a similar job Education: * Degree Languages * Spanish and English: very fluent (mínimum C1)Other languages: not a must, but will be a plus Competencies: * Good communications skills * Analytical skills * Ability to listen and active problem solving skills * Good interpersonal skills * Ability to handle pressure and workload * If possible, sales/commercial experience * Incoterms knowledge To achieve successfully your function as Export Customer Service, you will demonstrate that you are client oriented, excellent communication skills and empathic with high tolerance to pressure. This important multinational in the selective luxury sector offers a stable position in an excellent working environment. If you are a professional with strong problem solving skills, experience directly related to the position and communication skills, the job is for you. Apply today for this exciting position and start a new professional challenge now!
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 17 de enero de 2023An excellent opportunity as Marketing Specialist is available now inside a travel insurance start-up company based in Barcelona, Spain. About the role: In the position of Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Communication Manager & Affiliates Manager to develop and implement digital marketing and affiliates marketing strategy in support of business plan. Your mission will be to coordinate, support and optimize marketing and affiliates plan acroass-channel. You will involved on coordinate and execute a Social media strategy, coordinate and manage the blog on Wordpress (French blog) Marketing campaigns management, coordinate and execute a affiliates strategy.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 23 de diciembre de 2022Nuestro cliente se trata de una reconocida empresa internacional (francesa), dedicada al sector del lujo, contiene todo tipo de artículos para la venta minorista. Se considera una de las top 10 a nivel mundial. Están en búsqueda de un Assistant Store Manager (con Inglés) con la finalidad de llevar la tienda que tienen ubicada en Barcelona ciudad, concretamente en Paseo de gracia.