Digital Marketing Specialist (English & French speaker)
An excellent opportunity as a Digital Marketing Specialist is available now in the centre of Barcelona inside a start-up growing potentially within the water sports sector. About the job: In the position of Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of the digital marketing strategy, working alongside the Ecommerce team. For this role, you should be an outstanding marketer, with experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and responsible for overseeing and implementing all paid marketing (PPC) campaigns and platforms. Responsible for Fullfunnel digital strategies aiming at increasing adoption and revenue from our products (existing and new). Ownership of web content and performance and implementation of global digital merchandising calendar including online product activation . The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Ecommerce manager and will ensure that the country-specific content is achieving the traffic and sales objectives.
- SEO and Content Performance: you will be in charge of the web content and copy, while improving the SEO of existing acquisition pages, liaise with the web design, Ecom and Marketing team. Analyze and report on content performance for organic traffic, lead generation, and marketing-attributed revenue and adapt campaigns calendar and strategy based on results. Write and edit high-performing campaigns and SEO content in country specific.
- PPC: You will be in charge of the PPC strategy, liaise with the Ecom team to modify existing campaigns and create new campaigns according to your objectives. Continuously optimize cost of acquisition and conversion rate. Drive leads down the funnel to educate about our products and services with remarketing. Segment audiences and targeting of campaigns to increase effectiveness. Build reports and dashboards to analyze the profitability of paid campaigns, from investment to revenue impact.
- Web Content: Work with Marketing team to understand key messages and adapt them for digital. Design along with UX & Front End Developer landing pages on the website to maximize potential of content for Digital. Manage blog of the web together with the Communications team. Manage website translation process from English into country-specific language including reviewing content for translation accuracy and publishing our digital channels.
- eMerchandising: Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including set up, pricing, categorization, ranking, upsell / cross sell online. Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches. Optimize web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the Ecom team. Ensure all channels are aligned with brand & communication objectives
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, PPC, e-merchandising
- Great command written English and French is a must (professional level)
- Experience using Creative Cloud tools – Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign is a plus.
- Ability to use and report through web analytics tools (Google analytics, SEMrush, heatmap)
- Organized, detail-oriented with excellent follow-through and follow-up abilities (good organization skills)
- Creative mind-set
- Water sports enthusiast (surf/kite/wind/foil/sailing/etc.)
This company of the water sports field offers a stable position with a competitive salary + Flexible Working Hours + Private Medical Insurance + Hybrib Telework + Excellent Environment + Intensive Fridays!
If you are a professional with high ability to manage projects, results driven, detail-oriented, creative, excellent written and verbal communication skills with leadership skills, the job of Digital Marketing Specialist is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 22 de julio de 2022An excellent opportunity as a Digital Marketing Specialist is available now within a project management software company in the centre of Barcelona. About the job: In the position of Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible of two main areas: Design & Content marketing, Activity Planning & Execution.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 11 de agosto de 2022Who we are and what we do: A vibrant start-up ready to take up the Quantum Communications industry delivering solutions that harvest the properties of quantum physics to secure communications. The company is very new, born last year, and it is already in the midst of planning a strong expansion to lead the fast-paced market of Quantum Communications in Europe. So, if you want to jump on an incredible journey of professional growth in one of the most amazing and highest growing industry sectors in the world... well, this is your chance.
Banda salarial: €25000 - €30000 per annumUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 1 de agosto de 2022Empresa de logística alemana con operaciones internacionales, especializada en trasnportes y expedición de trasnporte marítimo y aéreo. Busca incorporar inmediatamente a un "Indoor Sales" para sus oficinas ubicadas en El Prat de LLobregat.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 27 de julio de 2022Desde Walters People nos encontramos en búsqueda de un E-Commerce Merchandiser en Barcelona para una empresa líder europea en distribución de embalajes, suministros y equipamento para las empresas.