Paid Media Specialist
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 22 de octubre de 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 new-media-and-internet Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity as a Paid Media Specialist is available now in the centre of Barcelona inside a big company growing potentially of the digital consumer brands/online marketplaces.
About the job:
In the position of Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible to guide the strategy and implementation of the digital Paid Media (includes PPC, Video and Paid Social/Display) across retargeting and prospecting. This role assists in the overall strategy definition, running the Paid Media team who are tasked with day-to-day optimisation of campaigns, running tests, collaborating on projects and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance. The main focus of this role will be to optimise the budget allocation between all Paid Media channels run in-house and externalized.
- Define media KPIs relevant to Performance and Branding
- Drive a longer term holistic vision of the Paid Media strategy that is in step with business needs and targets.
- Structure, resource and provide direction / framework to the Performance strategy so we can deliver best in class activity across core channels PPC, Display, Video and Paid Social. Including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPI’s.
- Grow the Paid Media technical capabilities when it comes to advanced reporting and tracking. Push these capabilities through to on-going reporting and Paid Media campaign strategies.
- Take a lead role in ongoing external agencies relationships and providers. From leveraging media owner partnerships in delivering market leading campaigns / projects, to tools and technical partners who can take Paid Media capabilities to the highest level.
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance and scale via a mix of new channels.
- Work with the development and product teams to help with any A/B tests where appropriate as well as coming up with ideas on how we can make things better.
- Proactively monitor the latest digital marketing opportunities and propose tests or additional products where there is a potential business benefit.
Required a minimum of 2 year's experience leading successful performance marketing teams and strategies ideally within the classifieds industry with experience of managing large scale paid search accounts. To accomplish successful your function as a Paid Media Specialist, you will demonstrate that you have are results-driven, passionate about Paid Media, creative, challenging and a generous team player.
This media company offers a permanent contract with an excellent and dynamic working environment within the best professionals in a leading company. The company offers opportunities for development and growth with flexible working hours and attractive salary package.
If you are a professional with high ability to manage priorities, you like to work in a youth and dynamic environment and you have career ambitions, the job of Paid Media Specialist is for you!
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!