Performance Campaign Manager
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 9 de julio de 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 marketing Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a fast growing digital agency with headquarters in Barcelona and working globally, their main clients being in the US and Europe. They help their clients with their digital transformation and strategic communication always ensuring they have a dep understanding of their business and constantly delivering a high level of customer experience in order to deliver top business results..
Thanks to their success, they are rapidly growing and now looking for a Performance Campaign Manager to join their innovative and fun team
- Developing Social Media Paid campaigns to support international accounts in several countries.
- Participate in social media strategy and execution.
- Participate in the content plan with inputs on how to optimize the emotional connection with the audiences.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Report and deliver implementation plans KPIS.
- Participate in potential clients pitches.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role within digital or advertising agencies
- Experience as content manager, managing website content
- Degree in communication or digital marketing degree
- Team player with soft skills
- Fast and continuous learner oriented to innovation
- High potential to evolve to senior management positions
- Excellent level of English
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time
For a chance to be considered for this opportunity, apply now!