Performance Campaign Manager
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 3 de julio de 20192019-07-09 2019-09-01 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are proud to present you with the opportunity to join a tech company based in Barcelona that is revolutionising the world of children books and children stories.
They have had great successes since the beginning of their activities in 2015 and now operating in over 10 countries.
As they are now expanding, they are looking for a passionate, friendly and ambitious Performance Campaign Manager to join their team.
- Define, plan, set up and optimise Social Ads campaigns
- Execute the acquisition marketing strategy to acquire customers and grow leads.
- Plan, execute and measure several advertising campaigns
- Identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs of acquisition with a drive to rapid growth in new customer acquisition.
- Analyze campaigns’ performance data and report consolidated paid media
- Work closely with the rest of the team to monitor and optimize conversion rates across all channels (e.g. site, app)
- Recommend new platforms, technologies and channels to help manage, optimize and scale our advertising campaigns
- Continually evaluate our assumptions (e.g., CPAs from different tactics) vs. performance and LTV, and highlight for leadership any early indicators these historical assumptions are changing
- At least 1 year of experience with advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Social Ads
- High level of English
- Excellent level of Spanish
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Sense of initiative, proactive
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Competitive salary
- Fun & dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely (in accordance to team workload and priorities)
- Various opportunities for career development
- Excellent work environment, fun, friendly, collaborative.
For more information about this excellent opportunity, apply now!