Customer Service (French native or bilingüal)
An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Specialist, with native or bilingual level of French and advanced level of Spanish is available now within a well-stablished tech company of the pharmaceutical sector in Vallés Oriental (Caldes de Montbui).
About the job:
In the position of Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible to centralize the relation with the customers and solve any issues related to the machines and software solutions to achieve objectives to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, plan demos, and find solutions to meet deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and email support of products and services
- Helpdesk support 90% of the time – solve client incidences and solve them
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty
- Update in the system new information about the clients
- Identify incidences through data recompilation, improving the quality of our services
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers concerns
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Must meet retention goals set by the company and ensure all key performance key indicators are met
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product trainings and process knowledge
- Work with other departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
- Availability of own car to get to the company
Mandatory to have experience in Helpdesk, Training, Customer support or related, with excellent IT skills, preferable in the tech or pharma industry with high orientation to client, excellent communication skills, fluent level of French and Spanish (also a good level of English will be a plus). To accomplish successful your function as Helpdesk, you will demonstrate your positive attitude in a busy intense environment, ability to listen and empathize.
This company offers a stable position for someone who desires to grow in the company.
If you are a professional with high attention to detail and you enjoy working in a team, the job of Customer Service Specialist, is for you!
Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge!
Ofertas de trabajo similares
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: Palau-solità i Plegamans, BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 9 de octubre de 2023An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Specialist, with native or bilingual level of French and advanced level of Spanish is available now within a well-stablished tech company of the pharmaceutical sector in Vallés Oriental (Caldes de Montbui).
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 10 de noviembre de 2023An excellent opportunity as Paid Social Media Manager is available now within a Tech incubator that offers solutions for big companies. As a Paid Social Media Manager you will be an active part of the Marketing team, focused on developing strategies to help optimize one the projects’ visibility and increase the accessibility of websites and apps.
Salario: NegotiableLocalización: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 11 de octubre de 2023Desde Walters People nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Business Development Representative para una reconocida empresa multinacional, ubicada en Palma de Mallorca, dedicada a la consultoría internacional enfocada a la industria turística global.