Gaming Customer Service Representative with French
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 17 de septiembre de 20192019-09-18 2019-11-16 media Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing their wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles. They are now looking for a Gaming Customer Service Representative with French to join their vibrant and dynamic team.
About the position:
As a Gaming Customer Service Representative, you will be reporting to the Head of Player Support and will interact with gamers on a daily basis ensuring great support experiences as measured by their engagement, churn and satisfaction.
- Provide a great player experience and first rate support by solving player questions, issues, complaints and/or suggestions in an effective and timely manner.
- Grow and nurture the online community; interact with Players to enhance their engagement and build close relationships with them.
- Maintain a positive community reputation.
- Play as a team member, working collaboratively with your colleagues and contributing to a good atmosphere at the office.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Assist in generating training materials and customer facing documentation.
- Previous experience in Customer Support and gaming industry an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and Spanish. Any additional language will be considered an extra bonus (English, Portuguese, German and/or Italian).
- Quick learner and proactive.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Availability and proactivity.
- Good listening skills and empathy.
- Player & team focused.
- Analytical mindset.
- Availability to work on weekends (Monday and Tuesdays days off).
What’s on offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team
- Employee Training Program
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Free coffee, healthy snacks and fresh fruit
For a chance to be considered for this great opportunity, apply now!