Sales Support / Customer Service (portuguese)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 24 de julio de 20192019-07-30 2019-09-22 hospitality-and-catering Barcelona Barcelona Eixample ES 08007 EUR 12500 25000 25000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Agent/Customer Service with native level of portuguese and advanced level of Spanish (desired) is available within a food company in the centre of Barcelona.
About the job:
In the position of Sales Support Agent, you will be responsible to give support to the sales department of the company by centralising the relation with the customers and solving any issues to achieve objectives to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and email support of products, invoices and orders
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers concerns
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Receive, manage and follow up of the orders
- Control of the sales team expenses
- Prepare and send the brochure/merchandising/samples/documents to clients, central offices or sales team
- Booking of flights, hotels, restaurants, … for the sales team, clients, …
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues
- Work with other departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
Desired studies in communication or similar, with proven experience of 5 years in Customer Service, used to work in sales and distribution companies, with native level of Portuguese, but not essential. To accomplish successful your function as a Customer Service Associate, you will demonstrate your positive attitude in a busy intense environment, ability to listen and empathise.
This company is offering a stable position for someone who desires to grow in the company and make a plan of career, a part-time basis, with the possibility of extending full-time.
If you are a professional with high attention to detail, proactive and motivate, the job of Customer Service Associate is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge in the media world.