Customer Service Executive (Portuguese Native Speaker)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 11 de junio de 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 health-and-safety Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity as a Customer Service Executive with native level of Portuguese and excellent level of English and Spanish is available now within a well-recognised company of the medical devices/health sector in the centre of Barcelona.
About the job:
In the position of Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible to centralise the relation with the customers and solve any issues to achieve objectives to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and email support of products and services
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty
- Update in the system new information about the clients
- Identify incidences through data recompilation, improving the quality of our services
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers concerns
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Must meet retention goals set by the company and ensure all key performance key indicators are met
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product training's and process knowledge
- Work with other departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
- Give training's to the customers of the equipment
- Do follow-up visits to hospitals and laboratories
- Participate actively in the meetings with the rest of the departments
- Availability to travel in the territory of Spain and Portugal (25-30%)
Mandatory studies in health sciences with experience in molecular biology and experience in Customer Service or similar, with high orientation to client, excellent communication and organisation and analytic skills, with a fluent level of English and Spanish. To accomplish successful your function as a Customer Service Associate, you will demonstrate your positive attitude in a busy intense environment, ability to listen and empathise.
This company offers a stable position for someone who desires to grow in the company and make a plan of career.
If you are a professional with high attention to detail and you enjoy working in a team, the job of Customer Service Executive is for you! Apply now to this exciting position and start a new professional challenge in the media world.