Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 14 de mayo de 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 fashion Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People
An excellent opportunity as a Order Entry Executive is available now in Barcelona within a well-recognised company of the luxury sector.
About the position:
In the position of Order Entry, you will be responsible for the back office operational tasks related to order entry and validation processes to achieve the fixed target service level for Iberia, Subsidiaries, Global Customers and Distributors.
- Order management process
- Review log for automatic order creation (SFA) and solve the problems to be able to create the sales order.
- EDI operational Points Maintenance
- Manual Order Entry
- Upload L&P / Regular excel (WWFP) and contingencies
- Exception management: update contingencies and orders
- Massive Portfolio modifications
- Internal Orders entry: sample, marketing, etc.
- Edit Export Documents and Coordinated with Logistic
- Update Invoices in order to have the Export Documents correct
- Sent invoices to Customers by PDF – Mail or manually
- Identify master data issues in the system if required: Cancel, replace and add some references to keep a clean portfolio
- Review the customer and material master file
- Support FO/Subsidiary Interface Managers when needed
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role. Mandatory to speak fluent in English and Spanish.
This important multinational of the luxury sector is offering a temporary position of 4 months with possibility to become stable in an excellent work environment.
If you have related experience and you want to develop your skills in an extraordinary company, the job of Order Entry is for you! Apply today and start a new challenge!