Travel Consultant (German native speaker)
Consultor Clara Capellades
Fecha de publicación 12 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 travel-and-tourism Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 23000 28000 28000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
In the position of Travel Consultant, you will be responsible to centralize the relation with the customers and solve any issues to achieve objectives to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs, and find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Handle all travel requirements for business travellers, including flight itineraries, car rental and hotel reservations
- Find ad hoc solutions for passengers all over the world
- Advise customers by offering them the best travel options based on pricing and routing
- Deliver professional, on time support to our customers at times of emergencies such as natural disasters and political unrest or in case of urgent travel matters.
- Offer quality solutions by phone and email to let travellers continue their journey hassle free or get back home safely.
- 2 years of experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent level of German (spoken and written)
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Pride in exceeding customers’ expectations
To take your career to the next level, apply now!