QA Test Automation Engineer
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 27 de junio de 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Asian multinational is looking for the next QA superstar to join its competitive and international team.
- Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and/or open source tools
- Work with software engineers and architects to implement product APIs for test automation as necessary (e.g. test stubs)
- Partner with other automation engineers to create a unified approach to automation across the team
- Work with support, stakeholders and developers to aid in replication of software defects
- Automate testing of defects and assist with the maintenance of Regression Test suite
- Collaborate as part of a development team by providing a customer viewpoint
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality
- Process from the standpoint of the stakeholder, internal user or end user
- Contribute in meetings, Scrums, and other inter-team interaction
- Provide software and hardware capability assessments to outside departments
- Research and make recommendations to the group regarding new technology available and its proper application
- Business Level English
- Minimum five (5) plus year’s software QA testing experience.
- 3-5 years in Software QA Automation experience.
- An understanding of HTML and XML technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end users. Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong prioritization skills, candidate must be able to prioritize projects based on market demands
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast paced environment
- Experience working with end users or Product Management to ensure requirements are represented within test plans
For more information: email@example.com