QA Junior Tester
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 29 de mayo de 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who will be part of the Operations team responsible of watching over the quality of solutions delivered worldwide that are transforming the way that electoral processes are managed.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international company operating in: Canada, the United States, Mexico, Ecuador, France, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the UAE, India, Iceland and Australia.
- Should possess functional, regression and user acceptance testing experience.
- Relevant experience in test cases automation process.
- Working experience with Test automation and Scripting, using tools such as Selenium and Jmeter and scripting languages such as Java and/or Python.
- Experience or knowledge with performance, load, stress, data interface and data migration.
- Knowledge about continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing and executing queries
- Experienced necessary in testing tools: Jira, TestRail and Redmine.
- Experience necessary in version control tools (specially GIT/Bitbucket)
- Knowledge about Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development principles
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Desirable Working knowledge of Java or any other object-oriented programming languageWritten and spoken English at Negotiation level
- Availability to travel according to the requirements of the projects.
- International working environment
- Creative and results focused team
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market
- Great office in Barcelona center
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have more details.