QA Automation Tester
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 29 de mayo de 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for the next superstar to join an international and passionate team of a global company located in the heart of Barcelona
Your daily tasks:
- Work on a daily basis with the team ensuring proper testing level in terms of quality and coverage.
- Automate testing at any interface level (Web, API), expanding the existing testing or creating a new one from scratch.
- Work closely with the developers to help out on keeping the UI tests stable.
- Keep an eye on hotfixes, rollbacks and stakeholders as a good source of information for better decisions on what should be automated.
- Involve and guide developers to keep focused on the code quality assurance.
- Ensure the health of the product from the requirements to production environment, across all stages of development.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, skills and job market
- Private health and dental insurance plan for employees and their families
- Top equipment (iMac or Macbook; Apple 27″ retina display)
- Flexible working hours: From 8:30-11:00 to 17:00-19:30, 37.5 hours a week
- Paid lunches
- Training budget
- Parties and events making you feel part of the team: Occasional BBQ, Friday Beers&Pizza, Halloween Party, etc.
- Flexible national holiday schedule - design your own working calendar
- Big sunny terrace with ping pong tables, drinks, snacks and fresh fruits
- Free English, Spanish and Catalan classes
- Bonus based on company's revenue and individual performance (eligible after 6 months)
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Algarve 2017, Sardinia 2016, Punta Cana 2015); office ski trips.
Looking forward to giving you more details and meeting you: email@example.com