QA Tester (Mixted)
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 8 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
Opportunidy as a QA Tester (Mixted). You want to be involved in big data projects. You want to learn from and work with a skilled team. You want to call Barcelona “home”, but work with wind and PV farms across the world. You want to apply technical hardware, software and engineering skills by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry.
Members of the team will ensure quality of new releases by defining and implementing functional test plan for our software products.
Duties may include (depending on experience):
- Collaborate with product owners to define the development roadmap from QA perspective;
- Implement unit tests;
- Manage automated tests in TFS;
- Provide product support;
- Perform live demos.
- Position Qualifications
- Degree in engineering, physics or mathematics field;
- Experience in QA projects (automated preferred);
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clear and accurate reports in English;
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities;
- Customer centricity and business development experience;
- Experience within the renewable energy industry or renewable energy taught course modules, including knowledge of how wind and photovoltaic plants work;
- Knowledge in C# programming;
- Experience in Microsoft TFS.
- Flexible schedule: very open; focused on productivity no quantity of hours;
- Possible Remote work days (not at the beginning).
Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you with the next professional adventure; send your cv to: email@example.com