Big Data Analist/Programmer
Consultor Klaudia Domanska
Fecha de publicación 24 de enero de 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
For one of our clients we are currently recruiting motivated and experienced Big Data Analist/Programmer.
The company is specialised in project management, logistics and production processes (automotive sector). We are looking for Big Data Analyst / Programmer for the development of applications and processes within the industrial and logistics field.
- Propose solutions focused on improving information management.
- Proactively develop customer 360º knowledge that allows identifying business opportunities.
- Transform information into value, quickly and efficiently. Guarantee the "unique vision of the client".
- Develop the activity of "Analytics" for the industrial sector.
- Develop and strengthen Big Data as a lever of knowledge and operational optimization.
- Analysis of results and preparation / dissemination of reports.
- Understand and conceptualize business requirements to transform them into knowledge and value propositions for the client.
- Demonstrable experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- University studies in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications, Degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Qlik (ClickView), PowerBI, or Oracle BI.
- Programming languages: MATLAB, R, Python, SQL, VBA, SAS.
- Advanced knowledge of BBDD management.
- Specialized training in Big Data and experience in J2EE development, Data Warehouse (ETL, SQL and Data Modeling, BI Suites, Visualization) as well as in Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera and in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure environments will be evaluated.
- High level of English.
- Fixed economic compensation.
- Variable remuneration based on results.
- Career opportunities and professional development.
If this offer makes you feel interested contact Klaudia.email@example.com to get more information’s about this exciting opportunity!