Consultor Klaudia Domanska
Fecha de publicación 24 de enero de 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help our client build out, maintain, and troubleshoot their and customers infrastructures. Our client is is the worldwide leader in secure electronic voting, election management and election modernization solutions.
As Systems Engineer you would be a part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Your profile, you have:
- Experience in designing, planning and executing infrastructure projects.
- Linux Expertise
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the following technologies: Apache web server, Tomcat, Oracle DB, Java, GIT, Jenkins.
- Networking knowledge is a must.
- Scripting knowledge is a must (Ansible).
- Cloud knowledge: AWS or Azure
- Some Windows knowledge is appreciated.
- Good communication and team work skills
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
- Cross-cultural and International working environment.
- Creative and results focused team.
- Great central Barcelona Office.
- Flexible compensation.
If you feel interested about this offer apply now and become a part of this great company!