Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 8 de enero de 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
You will be the level design specialist within the development team of a new multi-platform Multiplayer shooter franchise.The ideal candidate has an intrinsic passion for achieving the best results, the drive to support their teammates in conquering the toughest challenges in the industry, and is well-versed in the purpose and design of great multiplayer levels that engage users in amazing shooter combat.
Your daily tasks:
- Conceptualize, design, direct, and build levels for a brand new multiplayer shooter game with huge playspaces and a lot of player interaction through class-based combat.
- Create design documentation for level design, level layouts and 3D block-outs for in-engine playtesting.
- Implement areas of the game including layout, prop placement, and other gameplay related entities.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Lead Designers to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game design.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and enhance the development of tools and processes used in laying out environments.
- Work closely with the art department to conceive and design environments that are innovative and visually impressive.
- Be a positive influence on the entire team and as a Designer and promote the ultimate promise to deliver fun.
Your desirable experience (we will evaluate all the profiles and all the experiences):
- 2+ years experience in the games industry working in a level design capacity, with at least one title published.
- Demonstrable ability to design and conceptualize creative and interesting 3D game levels.
- Understanding of level creation/editing packages (preferably Unreal 4).
- Experience in rapid prototyping to test viability of concepts
- Strong working knowledge of game design systems, level flow, engagement, environmental storytelling, playtesting, etc.
- You have a full understanding of the relationship between gameplay elements within the level and the overall game experience. In addition, you also have full knowledge of the player interaction with the gameplay elements, and you are able to define those in a way that enhance the gameplay experience.
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to self-critique and accept outside critique. The more feedback you receive, the more you can tailor your work towards what is best for the game.
- Ability to learn and master new tools and techniques.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Advanced english (not necessary Spanish)
Ready to make the difference?
Send me your CV and we'll find the next level in your career: firstname.lastname@example.org