Software Engineer in Test
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 3 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es
We are looking for the next superstar to join an international team
- Maintain our sky-high quality standards.
- Develop automated tests ensuring our products behave as they’re supposed to.
- Make strategic decisions about the instruments and techniques involved in the QA process.
- Fix existing issues in addition to building new solutions.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- You must have between 1 and 2 years of automated test development experience—preference given to candidates who have experience with large applications of some scale.
- You must have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- You must have a keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Be excited about deploying to production multiple times a day and collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
-Company in advanced growth
-2 blocks from the beach
-International environment with 22 nationalities
-Team building events, excursions
-Private medical insurance
-Money for meals
-Free language classes+ internal training and sponsorship
-FREE MASSAGES for all
Don´t hesitate to send me your CV: email@example.com
We're looking forward to meeting you