QA Test Engineer
Consultor Lucia Russo
Fecha de publicación 29 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People https://www.walterspeople.es https://www.walterspeople.es/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for a QA engineer to plan, design, implement, run and report manual & automated tests that will help increase the quality of a mission-critical software used by millions of users.
- Experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development principles
- Knowledge of performance, load, stress, data interface and data migration tests
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Working experience using QA tools like TestRail, and issue tracking tools like JIRA.
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- University degree, in Computer Sciences or related field.
Extra Points For
- ISTQB certification
- Working knowledge of Java or another object-oriented programming language
- Enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great analytical skills, with an enquiring and structured mind.
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident.
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Clear, concise communicator.
- Bias to document and share knowledge.
- Join an active and professional environment, where good atmosphere, teamwork and team building are essential
- Everyone has the possibility to speak loud and share their ideas and change processes
- Attractive remuneration with annual reviews
- Internal masterclasses and promotions
- International, dynamic and young environment
Looking forward to meet you and receive your CV
Contact me here: email@example.com