PPC / SEM Specialist with Italian
Consultor Leopold Diouf
Fecha de publicación 19 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Walters People Spain
My client is an international company with presence in more than 150 countries and serving a million customers worldwide. They are creating a digital marketing team at their Barcelona offices and looking for bright, dynamic and enthusiastic PPC Specialists to be part of their great project.
About the role:
You will be joining the company at a crucial moment and will be benefiting from a wealth of experience and knowledge from your peers, with excellent perspectives of development.
- Set up, manage and optimize PPC campaigns on all the paid channels (search, social and native ads)
- Work closely with the rest of the Acquisition team to devise PPC strategies to meet business goals
- Deep data analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Proactively search for new opportunities to generate more high quality traffic on new and existing channels
- Test, experiment, analyse, learn and share with the rest of the PPC team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in similar role (at least 2 years )
- Fluent in Italian
Fluent in English, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail (crucial).
Team-player with robust collaboration skills.
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, as well as with Doubleclick, Display and Kenshoo (highly valued).
A passion for online and digital. Skills and qualities which will significantly improve your resume’s Quality Score
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost-effective and high-performing paid acquisition campaigns.
- Most of these adjectives are relevant to describe you: proactive, perfectionist, entrepreneur, flexibility, curious, disruptive, resourceful, innovative.
- Good sense of humour and self-mockery, fondness for memes and gifs.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Great office location
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities for development
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
Apply now to benefit from this great opportunity and take your career to the next level!